PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We automatically collect information about the device as soon as the user accesses the site. This information includes but shall not be limited to the web browser used, IP address, time zone, and the cookies that are installed on the device. Information from individual web pages and product pages that you view are also automatically collected, including search terms that referred the user to the site during a web search. Other information includes how you interact with the site and all of this information that is automatically collected is referred to as “Device Information”.
Device Information are collected by using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are small files of letters, numbers, and data that are downloaded on to a device upon access to certain websites. It often includes an anonymous unique identifier which allows a website to identify users whenever they return to the website. Cookies basically help keep track of site visits and activity.
– “Log files” are text files that are stored on the web server and are automatically generated to keep track of every action that occurs on the site. They collect data which may include IP address, browser type, ISP, referring pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are digital files that are used to store information about browsing activities on the site.
Upon a purchase attempt through the site, certain information from the user is collected that may include name, billing and shipping address, credit card/payment information, email address, and contact numbers. This type of information is referred to as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Order Information collected is generally used to fulfill the order that is placed through the site. This shall include the processing of payment information and upon arranging for shipping and providing the user with sales invoices and order confirmations. Furthermore, the Order Information is used to:
– Initiate communications with the user.
– Screen the placed orders for any potential risk or fraud.
– Provide the user with info materials, including advertising and promotional materials that are related to the products and services that suit with the preferences shared by the user.
– The Device Information, like the IP address, is likewise used to screen any potential risk and fraud to the network. Furthermore this type of information can also help us improve and optimize the site as they are collected and used for generating various analytics. It will give us a profile of the customers’ browsing and interaction with the site as well as allowing our team to analyze the success of our marketing efforts and advertising campaigns.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The user’s Personal Information is shared with third parties which enables them to use such information as described on how they are used above. For example, some tools in the site, like payment processing tools, will only work once Personal Information (like credit card information, shipping and billing address) is given by the user. Google Analytics is also used for profiling the user activities on the site. This helps us track which products and services suit your preferences. Read more about how Personal Information is used by Google here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. The user has the option to opt-out from Google Analytics through this page: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, Personal Information is also shared in order to comply with the applicable laws and regulations that are in relation to the legal transactions made in the site. This may include but not limited to responding to a subpoena, search warrant, and other lawful requests for personal information we receive, and to also protect our rights.
The Personal Information that the user provides will be used for us to generate targeted advertisements and marketing communications. This will allow us to provide the user with marketing content that may be of interest to the user. You may visit Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page to see how this type of targeted advertising works.
The user may opt out of targeted advertising by:
The user can also opt out of some of these targeted advertising campaigns on the opt-out page of Digital Advertising Alliance’s.
DO NOT TRACK
Our site’s data collection and use practices are not altered when a Do Not Track signal is found on the user’s browser.
A European resident has the right to access personal information that we hold about the user and to have that personal information checked for accuracy, updated, or deleted. Users may contact us about this right through the contact information below.
Furthermore, a European resident must take note that information is processed to fulfill contracts that are initiated upon using the site (like when an order is placed and order information is fulfilled), and in pursuing legitimate business interests that are already listed above. The information that is collected will also be transferred outside Europe, including the United States and Canada.
Order Information is stored upon placement of an order through the site. This shall be maintained in our records unless and only until the user requests us to delete the information.
The site is intended only for individuals 18 and above.